You have questions; our customer service team has answers! Here are three of the most common questions we receive, along with their answers. While we love hearing from each of you, we hope these might save you a phone call.
Need to reset your Otis password?
Nothing like staring at that Otis login button and not being able to get any further, eh? Right under the “login ID” box, you’ll find a “Forgot Password?” link. Click it and a pop up window will appear:
- Enter your login ID
- Click “Recover Password”
- We will immediately email you a link and temporary password
- Click the link in the email and enter the temporary password
- The system will prompt you to change the password to something more secure
- Voila! Access to portal provided
Time to renew your instructor authorization?
Excellent! Just a few easy steps:
- Contact your Training Center director and let them know it’s time to reauthorize
- Your TC director will review your qualifications for reauthorization
- Your TC director must renew your authorization; this can be submitted online in Otis or via paper application (Online application fee = $20, paper application fee = $25)
Looking for your G2015 Instructor Update Course?
Thank you for taking care of this important requirement. All ASHI and MEDIC First Aid instructors must successfully complete, and Training Center directors must pay for, the G2015 Instructor Update Course in order to teach and certify students using our upcoming G2015 programs.
Instructors: Log into your Otis portal. You’ll see the update course link right on the dashboard.
Training Center directors:
- Log into your Otis TCM
- Go to “Manage Instructors”
- Click “View All” or search instructor name
- Click “Show Menu” to the right of the instructor name
- Click G2015 Update Course
For more help with these or any of your HSI questions, please call us between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also access our Live Chat feature on our customer service page at the button below.